Having hot water on demand is a luxury that most homeowners take for granted. Your water heater is responsible for all of the of the hot showers, loads of laundry, and dish washes in your home, so it's important to make sure that your system is working properly and efficiently. If it's reached the end of it's lifespan, you should replace it before it fails completely and leaves you without any hot water at all. If you're seeking replacement, here are some benefits of switching to a tankless system in your home:
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
- Efficiency. Any water heater that is old, outdated, or running inefficiently uses much more energy to function than it needs to. A newer water heating system will have leading technology and will work much more efficiently than an older one.
- Money Savings. Each year, families waste a significant amount of money due to wasted water. This is especially true for larger families that have more people using the shower or sink. A tankless water heater has no tank, so virtually no water gets wasted.
- Hot Water On Demand. Do you frequently run out of hot water in your home? Are you tired of having to take cold showers? Tankless systems provide an endless supply of hot water when you need it. You'll never have to worry about running out again!
- Energy Savings. With a tankless system, you get hot water on demand. This means that the heaters are not consuming an excessive amount of energy.
- With tankless water heaters being up to 96% efficient (conventional tanks have an efficiency rate of 60-65%), you will be able to significantly reduce the high levels of energy and water typically consumed by conventional heaters.
- Save Space. Do you have a limited amount of space in your home, or are you trying to create more? Tankless water heaters can easily be mounted onto walls, as well as outside of your home. Unlike conventional water heaters, many smaller tankless units can be installed under cabinets or in a closet.
- Longer Lifespan. Traditional water heaters have a lifespan that typically ranges anywhere between 8 to 12 years. Tankless systems, on the other hand, can serve your home for up to 20 years. If you're thinking about selling your home in the future, a tankless water heater will be a selling point!
- Leak Prevention. Traditional tanks store large amounts of water. If anything were to happen to the tank, a bad leak is likely. This can lead to basement flooding, damages to your home and belongings, or costly repairs. You will have peace of mind knowing that if your tankless water heater would only leave behind less than one gallon of water damage.
Why Choose Flatley's Plumbing Express?
Flatley’s trained and insured professionals can install a tankless hot water in your home with minimal disruption. These models are typically much smaller than heaters with tanks, and can even be mounted on a wall in your home or business. Different systems are also available to meet the different water heating needs of specific properties. Special venting requirements may apply, as well as burner adjustments. Flatley’s will go over each specific detail with you, the goal is to decide whether the installation of a tankless hot water heater will not only benefit your property but be able to meet your needs as well.
If you are interested in a tankless water heater installation, or you need repairs done to your existing system, call Flatley's Plumbing Express today!